You are here : Careers / Graduate Recruitment
APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2017 PLANNING GRADUATE SCHEME HAVE NOW CLOSED
APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2017 COMMERCIAL GRADUATE SCHEME HAVE NOW CLOSED
Graduates like you are essential to our business, playing an important role in our ongoing expansion. It's your talent and drive that will keep us competing with the very best in the country, evolving in ever-changing markets and ensuring that we deliver. By investing in the right people across the business, we continue to develop and that’s why we rank as a Top 10 UK property firm in terms of turnover per fee-earner.
Why Montagu Evans?
Salary & Benefits
- One of the UK’s longest trading and most established property advisory practices.
- Advising the UK’s top property companies, banks and businesses across the private, public and charity sectors.
- Consistent top tier UK surveying firm for the last 15 years (Estates Gazette Top Agents survey) with £39.5 million turnover in 2015/16.
- Strong established brand and integrated multi-discipline Firm with diverse & specialised teams.
- True Partnership ethos and highly professional reputation.
- 250 people across 5 offices for UK wide coverage.
- Greater personal accountability with an entrepreneurial culture. Rewards commensurate with performance, ability & contribution to the Firm.
- Strong individual track record to match big firm personnel on equal terms.
- Established and successful Structured Training Scheme (95% 1 st time pass rate over 8 years).
- We provide our graduates with a more in depth experience and greater client exposure.
- A genuinely fun and friendly place where it’s not all work and no play.
Who we look for?
- A competitive starting salary.
- Season Ticket Loan.
- Payment of fees for RICS Registration and APC Assessment.
- 23 days paid holiday. Rising to 26 days after 2 years complete service, 28 days after 5 years complete service.
- Discretionary annual Bonus Scheme.
- Life Assurance, Pension Scheme & Permanent Health Insurance (on qualification).
- Cycle2Work Scheme.
- APC Training seminars and workshops.
- Office based sports & wellbeing initiatives.
- Staff discount scheme.
At Montagu Evans we build strong, high performing, diverse teams by recruiting a variety of people with different skills. There is therefore no one type of person who we would typically recruit.
- A minimum 2.1 degree obtained or predicted in a RICS or RTPI accredited undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- Practical and relevant work experience.
- Commercially aware and astute individuals.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A genuine desire to pursue a career in the property industry.
The general graduate application process for our September 2017 will reopen in September 2016. Closing dates:
|Friday 11th November 2016
||Tuesday 3rd January 2017
Applicants applying as planning graduates should respond, with an application form, their CV and covering letter/email explaining how their experience would match our expectations. Application form can be downloaded HERE
All CVs that are submitted before the application deadline will be considered by a team of Partners and successful candidates will be invited for a first round interview.
Following the initial interview stage, selected candidates will be invited to a second round interview, after which offers will be made.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.